Food Grade High Quality Ammonium Sulphate
|FOB Price:||US $120-230 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||2 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2 Tons||US $120-230/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Ton/Tons / Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Sonef-as
- Appearance: Powder
- Application: Agriculture Fertilizer,Leather Auxiliaries
- Color: White or off-White, or Mixture Different Color
- Size: 0.5-2mm,0.1-4mm,2-4mm
- Einecs No: 231-984-1
- CAS No: 7783-20-2
- Transport Package: 25kg/PP Bag, 20mt/20′fcl
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Type: Ammonium Sulfate
- Grade Standard: Agriculture Grade
- CAS: 7783-20-2
- Content: N18%,20%,21%
- Usage: Industrial Grade, Fertilizer Grade, Earth Mining
- Mf: (Nh4)2so4
- Trademark: Sonef
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 31022100
We Supply 5 types:
1. Agriculture grade:
2. Industrial grade
3. Steel Grade
4. Cyanuric Acid grade
5. Power plant grade
1. Crystal ammonium sulfate, lower moisture.
2. Caprolactam process
3.100% no caking
4. Molecular Formula: (NH4)2SO4
5. White granule, easily soluble in water. Aqueous solution appears acid. Insoluble in alcohol, acetone and ammonia, Easily deliquescent in the air.
Usage: Nitrogenous in agricultural industry.
Packaging & Shipping
Packing: Net each in 50kg plastic woven bag, lined with PE bag. 25mt/20'fcl.
SONEF LIMITED is a professional supplier in China for food/feed additives, fertilizer and kinds of industrial chemicals. We specialize in more than 70 products sorted. Our supply chains have more than 30 units which include subordinates, factories and agent partners. With complete certificates like CCC, ISO, GMP, HACCP, IP GMO, QS, KOSHER, HALAL, we can ensure consistent quality and reliability with excellent quality.
- Mixture LCL
- Logistics/ Stock
- Market Information
1. Question: Can you supply OEM?
OEM is welcomed.
2. Question: Is the Price on this page correct?
All the listed price is only for reference, for latest price, please contact us directly.
|Appearance||Colorless or yellowish crystal||Pass|
|Moisture||1.0 % max||0. 85 %|
|Free Acid||0.03% max||0.03%|
|Iron (Fe)||0.007% max||0.002%|
|Arsenic (As)||0.00005% max||0.00002%|
|Heavy Metals||0.005% max||0.005%|
|Water-Insoluble Matters||0.01% max||0.004%|