Magnesium Sulphate Agriculture Grade Fertilizer
|FOB Price:||US $100 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||50 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Tons||US $100/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Magnesium Sulphate
- Purity: ≤30%
- Appearance: Granular
- Item: Magnesium Sulphate
- Specification: Magnesium Sulphate
- Certification: CCIC, ISO
- Type: Ammonium Sulfate
- Grade Standard: Agriculture Grade
- Trademark: sonef
- Origin: China
We Supply 4 types:
1. Industrial grade
Product Name: Magnesium Sulphate
CAS No.: 7487-88-9
Molecular Formula: MgSO4.7H2O
----other names, sulfate bitter, bitter salt, epsomite, Epsom salt.
---- relative molecular weight 246.47. Feature in white or colorless crystal, odorless, cool, little bitter, dissolve in water easily.
---- It's an important chemical compound. Its constituent elements are magnesium, sulfur and oxygen.
1. In agriculture and gardening, Magnesium sulphate heptahydrate is used to correct magnesium deficiency in soil,since magnesium is an essential element in the chlorophyll molecule.It is most commonly applied to potted plants, or to magnesium-hungry crops,such as potatoes,roses,tomatoes,peppers.The advantage of Magnesium sulphate Heptahydrate over other magnesium soil amendments(such as dolomitic lime) is its high solubility.
2. Magnesium sulphate heptahydrate is also used to maintain the magnesium concentration in marine aquaria which contain large amounts of stony corals as it is slowly depleted in their calcification process.In a magnesium-deficient marine aquarium is present to sabilize these ions in the saltwater and prevent their spontaneous precipitation ionto calcium carbonate.
3. Magnesium sulphate Heptahydrate is used as the electrolyte to prepare copper sulfate.
4. Magnesium sulphate Heptahydrate is used as a brewing salt in beer production to adjust the ion content of the brewing water and enhance enzyme action in the mash or promote a desired flavor profile in the beer.
5. Magnesium Sulphate Heptahydrate is also widely apply in medical use.
|APPEARANCE||WHITE CRYSTAL||WHITE CRYSTAL|
|CHLORIDE(CL)||150 ppm max||130ppm|
|IRON(FE)||15 ppm max||9ppm|
|ARSENIDE(AS)||0.02 mg/kg max||0.01ppm|
|WATER INSOLUBLE||10 ppm max||5ppm|
|HEAVY METAL(PB)||5 ppm max||3ppm|
|NI||2.95 mg/kg max||0.9 mg/kg|
|CD||1.10 mg/kg max||0.05 mg/kg|
|CR||8.6 mg/kg max||5.0 mg/kg|
|SE||0.04 mg/kg max||<0.04 mg/kg|
|HG||5.5 ug/kg max||4.0Ug/kg|